I’m SO very super excited about this. Can’t you tell?! :o)
Curlsfothegirls.blogspot.com has reached 5,000+ views in less than 3 months– woo! With that being said, I want to thank everyone– naturalistas, fashionistas, etc– for your support of curlsfothegirls.blogspot.com; it means a lot to me! I’ve been told numerous times to start a blog, and I’m honestly not sure what sparked the decision that day, but it’s been great thus far
I wanted to invite you all to participate in the Curls Fo’ The Girls’ FIRST contest/giveaway– yes, the FIRST contest/giveaway on this blog.
Isn’t this exciting?!
A bomb ass Twist Out is MY favorite curly girl style. I absolutely love them! They require a lot of patience while twisting, BUT the definition is alwaysamazeballs! So.. it only seems right that the first contest/giveaway is about Twist Outs! I challenge you all to share your BEST Twist Outs with me on Instagram @curlsfothegirls with the hashtags #curlsfothegirls #ilovetwistouts. *The photos must be hashtagged! I will accept multiple submissions, but I cannot guarantee that it’ll help your chances of winning. I’m looking for the BEST Twist Out
Things to keep in mind (Read thoroughly):
– I won’t be able to see posts from private accounts so if you wish to participate, your account must be public (at least until the contest is over).
– All submissions must be hashtagged: #curlsfothegirls #ilovetwistouts.
– You MUST be following Curls Fo’ The Girls on IG @curlsfothegirls!
– Invite EVERYONE you know!
The contest/giveaway will start tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 18th, and go until FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27th!
Since this contest is about Twist Outs, I wanted to put together a prize pack of items that I use for MY Twist Outs
A Winner Has Been Announced via Instagram!
– Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask: a GREAT deep conditioning treatment that adds moisture to dry hair. It’s one of my favorites!
– Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave-in/Detangler: a great leave-in/detangler that aids in detangling and keep tresses moisturized. It’s very light but perfect for twist outs
– Sweet Almond Oil: I use very little of this oil to seal my hair while twisting, but it’s great for taking down twists and preventing frizz!
I’m super excited about this contest and I wish all participants luck.
Until next time,
Please be sure to read the contest details thoroughly! Comment below if you have any questions about the contest/giveaway!